WHAT IS COACHING?
Insight offers professional coaching for your development and wellbeing. Coaching supports a person to continue to grow and develop at every level. This may be in your career, relationships, wellbeing, or own personal development. Coaching builds awareness, empowers choice and leads to change. Coaching helps improve your life and achieve your life goals.
MIND-COACHING is about building mental discipline and focus through a combination of Mindfulness, Neuroscience and Psychological Therapies. Mind-Coaching can increase your overall well-being and happiness in life. It helps build a stronger, more balanced mind and improves your ability to manage stress and negative thoughts/emotions. Mind-Coaching does for your mind, what the gym does for your body.
LIFE & WELLNESS COACHING is a one-on-one, collaborative process that aims to develop and achieve your personal life and /or wellness goals. These goals can include just about anything: self care, weight loss, career change, career climbing, better relationships, healthier living, increase confidence, assertiveness, leadership and many others. People of all ages, backgrounds, and occupations get coaching, They all have one thing in common: a desire to achieve something more in their personal or professional life. Whatever your goals, professional coaching gives you motivation, accountability and support, keeping you focused and taking action from week to week.
What’s included in a session?
Sessions are tailored to your individual needs and may include one or a combination of the above coaching methods:
- Relevant research, studies and information on mindfulness and neuroscience (including the mind, body, thoughts, emotions and behaviour);
- Nueroscience and Mindfulness Exercises, Meditations and Body Work practices (meditations, body scans, mindful eating, mindful walking, breathing exercises, and other techniques);
- Focused well-being coaching and psychological therapies based on your individual needs;
- Development of goals, structuring/scheduling, action planning, reviewing and montoring.
- Focussed wellness, resiliency and self-care exercises; and
- Information about tools, websites, articles, video’s and other resources.
See the ABOUT heading for more information on Toni’s professional experience and qualifications.
Insight’s office is located in Darwin’s Northern Suburbs (Wulagi), and has appointments during and after business hours on weekdays.
Services are available in Office, by Phone and Video.
Coaching Schedule of Fee’s
Prices vary depending on your circumstances and appointment time. Insight offers affordable pricing in accordance with the AASW’s Recommended Schedule of Fee’s. Terms & Conditions apply – Discounts apply to private individuals.
During Business Hours
Individual Discounted $180 / Individual Standard $210
Couple Discounted $210 / Couple Standard $240
After Business Hours
Individual Discounted $200 / Individual Standard $240
Couple discounted $240 / Couple Standard $270
For all bookings and enquiries contact 0421 596 649
Working with people in the attainment of insight, healing,
and life-enhancing growth.