NDIS INDIVIDUAL COUNSELLING
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is a new way of supporting people with disability, including disability related to a mental health condition. It puts you at the centre of making decisions about your life, and supports you to achieve your goals. Once you are accepted into the scheme, you can stay in the scheme and continue to get a ‘package’ of supports.
Insight Professional Services Darwin is a Registered NDIS Provider for individual counselling.
Toni Ryan is Insight’s Practice Owner and holds a Bachelor of Social Work and a Graduate Diploma in Counselling. Toni has over 20 years experience working in a variety of practice settings. Toni’s approach is person-centred and focused on delivering services in an empowering way. See the ABOUT heading for further information on Toni’s qualifications and experience..
What is Individual Counselling?
Toni offers NDIS Counselling under:
Improved Daily Living Skills > Therapeutic Support > Individual Counselling > support item 15_043_0128_1_3.
NDIS Counselling offers a safe space where you can be heard and understood, without judgement. The NDIS recognises how important counselling is for people who live with disability. Individual counselling can assist in:
- helping you feel supported and connected;
- working towards your personal goals;
- improving overall well-being and happiness;
- improving personal / psychological / behavioural issues;
- developing personal resources;
- facilitating self-knowledge;
- cultivating emotional acceptance and growth; and
- gaining greater insight into your life
HOW IT WORKS?
Apply for your NDIS package
Check your eligibility with the NDIS here.
Already have an NDIS Package?
- Check that Improved Daily Living Skills is included in your NDIS plan.
- Check to see how your NDIS plan is managed:
- If you have a Self Managed NDIS plan – contact Toni directly.
- If you have a Plan Managed NDIS plan – have your Plan Manager contact Toni.
- If you have an NDIA or “Agency” Managed NDIS plan – contact Toni directly.
If you are unsure – contact Toni directly on 0421 596 649.
A Service Agreement will be created before the services commence. This ensures you have an agreed set of expectations of what supports will be delivered and how they will be delivered.
INSIGHT’s Pricing is in accordance with the NDIS Price Guide
Appointments are available during business hours and are available in Office, by Phone, and by Skype.
- Individual Counselling > $156.16 per appointment (60 minutes)
For all bookings and enquiries contact INSIGHT on 0421 596 649
Helping people transform challenges into opportunities for growth