Counselling individuals and couples –
Adults & Teenagers
Insight Professional Services Darwin provides specialist counselling to individuals and couples. Insight is committed to privacy and professionalism, providing the space and freedom to explore your circumstances without judgment.
Toni Ryan is Insight’s Practice Owner and has over 20 years practice experience, with specialist qualifications in Social Work and Counselling. Toni provides a safe and confidential space to focus on your mental health and well-being. Toni’s approach ensures you feel understood, respected and accepted without judgement. See the ABOUT heading for further information on Toni’s qualifications and experience.
Toni specialises in working with individuals and couples experiencing any of the following:
- Inability to cope with current stress / situation
- Feeling overwhelmed, low energy, low mood
- Couple / Relationship issues
- Depression, Anxiety, Personality Disorders and other mental well-being issues
- Repetitive negative thoughts / rumination
- Workplace stress, burn-out, dissatisfaction with job
- Heightened emotions / stress
- Poor Self-Care and Resilience
- Spiritual counselling
- Health related issues – including physical health issues / pain, terminal illness, chronic illness, aged related illnesses, etc.
- Disability related issues (Also see NDIS Heading)
- Caring related issues
Toni uses several main psychological therapies as part of her counselling, including:
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Mindfulness (MBSR, ACT, MBCT, MSC)
- Dialectical Behavioural Therapy
- Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy
- Emotionally Focused Therapy
- Narrative Therapy
- Strengths based theories, and many others.
Insight’s office is located in Darwin’s Northern Suburbs (Wulagi), and has counselling appointments during and after business hours on weekdays. Services are available in Office, by Phone and Video Conferencing.
Counselling Schedule of Fee’s
Prices vary depending on your chosen service and appointment time. Insight offers affordable pricing in accordance with the AASW’s Recommended Schedule of Fee’s. Terms & Conditions apply – Discounts apply to private individuals.
During Business Hours
Individual Discounted $160 / Couple Discounted $200
Individual Standard $200 / Couple Standard $230
After Business Hours
Individual Discounted $200 / Couple discounted $230
Individual Standard $230 / Couple Standard $260
For all bookings and enquiries contact 0421 596 649