INDIVIDUALS & COUPLES
ADULTS & TEENS
MEDICARE PROVIDER # 6344 901J
Insight Professional Services Darwin provides specialist counselling to individuals and couples. Insight is committed to privacy and professionalism, providing the space and freedom to explore your circumstances without judgment.
Toni Ryan is Insight’s Practice Owner and has over 25 years practice experience, with specialist qualifications in Social Work, Counselling and Psychological Therapies. Toni provides a safe and confidential space to focus on your mental health and well-being. Toni’s approach ensures you feel understood, respected and accepted without judgement. See the ABOUT heading for further information on Toni’s qualifications and experience.
Toni is additionally an Accredited Mental Health Social Worker, and eligible clients can receive a Medicare Rebate – see below.
Insight’s office is located in Darwin’s Northern Suburbs (Wulagi),
appointments are during and after business hours on weekdays.
Services are available in Office, by Phone and Video.
Counselling Schedule of Fee’s
Prices vary depending on your chosen service and appointment time. Insight offers affordable pricing in accordance with the AASW’s Recommended Schedule of Fee’s. Terms & Conditions apply – Discounts apply to private individuals.
During Business Hours
Individual Discounted $180 / Couple Discounted $210
Individual Standard $210 / Couple Standard $240
After Business Hours
Individual Discounted $200 / Couple discounted $240
Individual Standard $240 / Couple Standard $270
Medicare Rebate – You may receive a Medicare Rebate ($82.30) if you are experiencing mental health issues and have a GP referral (Mental Health Plan). Click the link below for further information –
Private Health Insurance – If you are with BUPA, HCF, UniHealth, Nurses & Midwives Health Fund or Teachers Health Fund you will be eligible for a rebate (dependent on your level of cover), please check directly with your insurance provider for more information.
Toni specialises in working with individuals and couples experiencing any of the following:
- Inability to cope with current stress / situation
- Feeling overwhelmed, low energy, low mood
- Couple / Relationship issues
- Depression, Anxiety, Personality Disorders and other mental well-being issues
- Repetitive negative thoughts / rumination
- Workplace stress, burn-out, dissatisfaction with job
- Heightened emotions / stress
- Poor Self-Care and Resilience
- Spiritual counselling
- Health related issues – including physical health issues / pain, terminal illness, chronic illness, aged related illnesses, etc.
- Disability related issues (Also see NDIS Heading)
- Caring related issues
Toni uses several main psychological therapies as part of her counselling, including:
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Mindfulness (MBSR, ACT, MBCT, MSC)
- Dialectical Behavioural Therapy
- Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy
- Emotionally Focused Therapy
- Narrative Therapy
- Strengths based theories, and many others.
For all bookings and enquiries contact 0421 596 649