INSIGHT Professional Services Darwin provides specialist counselling to individuals and couples. INSIGHT is committed to confidentiality, privacy and professionalism. Counselling at INSIGHT provides the space and freedom to explore your circumstances without judgment.
Toni Ryan (INSIGHT’s Practice Owner), is a qualified Social Worker, with a Graduate Diploma in Counselling. Toni has over 21 years practice experience and specialist training in counselling. Toni is additionally an accredited member of the Australia Association of Social Workers and is the convener of the NT Social Workers in Private Practice Working Group. Toni’s approach is holistic, compassionate, and client driven. Clients report feeling significantly more positive about life, and have an increased ability to manage stress. See the ‘ABOUT’ heading for further information.
Toni specialises in working with people experiencing any of the following:
- Inability to cope with current stress / situation
- Feeling overwhelmed, low energy, low mood
- Depression & Anxiety (including social anxiety)
- Repetitive negative thoughts / rumination
- Heightened emotions / stress
- Workplace stress, burn-out, dissatisfaction with job
- Study stress (including preparing for exams)
- Relationship issues
- Poor Self-Care and Resilience
- Disability related issues
- Carer related issues
- Health related issues – including physical health issues / pain, terminal illness, chronic illness, aged related illnesses, etc.
Toni specialises in several psychological models as part of her counselling, including:
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Mindfulness (MBSR, ACT, MBCT, MSC)
- Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy
- Emotionally Focused Therapy
- Narrative Therapy
- Strengths based theories, and many others.
Insight’s office is located in Darwin’s Northern Suburbs (Wulagi), and has appointments during business hours, after hours on weekdays, and on Saturdays. Services are offered in person (in office), by Skype, and Phone.
Fee’s vary depending on your individual needs and appointment times. Insight offers affordable pricing based on the AASWs recommended fee schedule.
Contact for a free confidential phone consultation.
For all bookings and enquiries contact INSIGHT on 0421 596 649