What is MIND-COACHING?
MIND-COACHING is a combination of Mindfulness, Neuroscience and Focused Psychological Strategies.
MIND-COACHING can increase your overall well-being and happiness in life. It helps build a resilient mind and improves your ability to manage stress and negative thoughts/emotions. MIND-COACHING can increase your mental strength and emotional resilience.
MIND-COACHING does for your mind – what weight lifting does for your muscles.
Many people spend a significant amount of time and money on clothing, hair, furniture, cars, and their external world. Consider how much time you spend taking care of your mind and internal world? Our mind is always with us and effects every aspect of our daily living. We regularly get our car serviced – yet what about our minds? MIND-COACHING is an effective way to do this.
Do you ever get lost in negative thoughts and/or emotions?
Would you like to improve your memory, focus, and work/study performance?
Would you like a calmer, healthier, more peaceful mind?
Would you like to manage stress better and become more resilient?
What’s included in a session?
Sessions are tailored to your individual needs and may include:
- Relevant research, studies and information on mindfulness and neuroscience (including the mind, body, thoughts, emotions and behaviour);
- Mindful Meditation and Body Work practices (meditations, body scans, mindful eating, mindful walking, breathing exercises, and other techniques);
- Focused Well-being Coaching, based on your individual needs; and
- Information about tools, websites, articles, video’s and other resources.
Insight’s facebook page offers free guided mindfulness techniques/meditations under the VIDEO’s heading. CLICK on the facebook icon (bottom of this page).
MIND-COACHING can lead to the following benefits:
- Increased psychological resilience (strength)
- Reduction in rumination of negative thoughts and emotions;
- Reduction in stress, anxiety and depression;
- Improved focus, attention, concentration, memory, and cognitive ability;
- Improvements in emotional regulation, and impulse control;
- Improvements in challenging behaviours;
- Improved school performance, grades / test taking (especially in Year 11/12);
- Increased compassion and empathy;
- Improvements in relationships with peers, partners and family members;
- Increased stability of mind, emotions, and behaviour;
- Increased immune function;
- Improved relationship with pain;
- Improved sleep;
- Improved relationship with food and food related issues;
- Increased self-awareness, self-acceptance, and insight; and
- Increased productivity and creativity.
Insight’s office is located in Darwin’s Northern Suburbs (Wulagi), and has appointments during and after business hours. Services are available in Office, by Skype, and Phone.
Prices vary depending on your chosen service and appointment time. Insight offers affordable pricing in accordance with the AASW’s Recommended Schedule of Fee’s. Click the link below for pricing.
For all bookings and enquiries contact INSIGHT on
0421 596 649
Working with people in the attainment of insight, healing,
and life-enhancing growth.