INDIVIDUAL COUNSELLING & EMPLOYMENT RELATED COUNSELLING
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is a new way of supporting people with disability, including disability related to a mental health condition. It puts you at the centre of making decisions about your life, and supports you to achieve your goals. Once you are accepted into the scheme, you can stay in the scheme and continue to get a ‘package’ of supports.
Toni Ryan is Insight’s Practice Owner and holds a Bachelor of Social Work and a Graduate Diploma in Counselling. Toni has over 22 years experience working in a variety of practice settings. Toni’s approach is person-centred and focused on delivering services in an empowering way. See the ABOUT heading for further information on Toni’s qualifications and experience.
NDIS Counselling offers a safe space where you can be heard and understood, without judgement. The NDIS recognises how important counselling is for people who live with disability. Counselling can assist in:
- helping you feel supported and connected;
- working towards your personal goals;
- supporting those looking for employment and/or navigating changes to their current employment status;
- improving overall well-being and happiness;
- improving personal / psychological / behavioural issues;
- developing personal resources;
- facilitating self-knowledge;
- work/employment related issues; and
- gaining greater insight into your life.
INSIGHT’s Pricing is in accordance with the NDIS Price Guide on the website https://www.ndis.gov.au/
A Service Agreement will be created before the services commence. This ensures you have an agreed set of expectations of what supports will be delivered, costs involved and how they will be delivered.
Appointments are available during business hours and are available in Office, by Phone, and by Video Conferencing.
For all bookings and enquiries contact 0421 596 649
Helping people transform challenges into opportunities for growth